Cook up a tasty dish with ingredients from the pantry. Teens only. Supplies available if needed. Please note: refer to the equipment and additional ingredients list to ensure you're prepared for the lesson.
Ingredients you'll need at home:
- oil (any cooking oil is fine such as olive, canola, vegetable, or avocado)
Equipment you'll need at home:
- wide pan
- spatula or cooking spoon
- pot with water for cooking pasta
- 2-3 small bowls or a tray to hold chopped ingredients
- cutting board
- paper towels or towels
- (optional) cup with water
Ingredients included in the pickup kit (or you can get your own):
- half a box of pasta (approx. 6 oz)
- half a bag of yellow potatoes (approx. 6 oz)
- half a jar of artichoke hearts (approx. 3-4 oz)
- half a can of diced or quartered tomatoes (7-8 oz)
- half a jar of pesto sauce (approx. 2-3 oz) ~ creamy variety would be best, but any kind of pesto sauce is fine
- 1/2 of small yellow onion (approx. 5-6 oz)
- Ritz crackers
Register here and check your email for Zoom login and kit pickup instructions. (check your spam mail if you don't see it) If you have issues logging in or have other questions about the program, contact Jane Gov at email@example.com
If the registration is full, you can still get a link to a video. Please add your name to the waiting list and we will send you the info.
The library often photographs or videotapes programs for use in publicity materials. By being present during these activities, you consent to use of your appearance or likeness by the library and its licensees, designees, or assignees, in all media, worldwide, in perpetuity. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using names or personal identifying information without written approval from the photographed subject, parent or legal guardian.